- Director, Workplace & Forensic Psychologist
- B.Psych M.Psych (Forensic). FCFP. MAPS. MAPATAP.
I am focused on supporting my clients to help find practical solutions to complex conduct and health risks in the workplace. These risks can affect safety, reputational integrity, performance and wellbeing.
I have built long term trusting relationships advising General Counsel, Deputy Secretaries, Deputy Directors’ General, Chief Human Resource Directors and Directors in the public sector. I have also developed long term strategic partnering and trusted advisor relationships with General Counsel and General Managers in the resource sector. I have recently established a footprint in the defence sector with forensic human factors, psycho-social risk and safety, as well as in the tertiary sector for campus and school safety in targeted threat concern situations.
I provide advice on:
- Workplace transformation where conduct, health and performance risks are impacting strategic goals.
- Controlled risk solutions to sexual harassment, threatening behaviour and complex mental health employment matters.
- Resolving sensitive reputational employment situations in complex stakeholder environments.
- Assessment of human factors, risks and controls for conduct affecting patient safety.
- Developing strategic and tactical solutions to shift regulatory operations to best practice innovations in psychosocial risk and psychological safety.
- Devising innovative workplace safety solutions for land access risk in resource development and child safety environments.
- Assessment and risk mitigation safety solutions for objectionable content risk in legal, law enforcement and child safety environments.
- Design, implementation and monitoring of campus and school safety systems for behavioural threat concern situations.
I provide training in:
- Forensic human factors controlled risk and safety systems;
- Psycho-social risk and psychological safety systems;
- Behavioural threat risk assessment and safety systems;
- Reasonable management action and approaches in workplace engagement and people risk situations.